Monday, November 9, 2009

New Bows!!

November already!? It seems as though the seasons are passing me by! Here are some new bows that I've recently posted to my Etsy shop!

Unless you have been living under a rock recently you are probably familiar with or have heard of the Twilight saga book series by Stephenie Meyer. They recently have been made into movies and with the 2nd movie New Moon hitting theatre's on the 20th of this month I've had a lot of request for some Twilight inspired bows! Since I'm also a huge fan of the series, I went on a hunt for some ribbon and I think I found some that had the perfect amount of "sparkle" just like our favorite Vampire. :)


Next I have a couple Thanksgiving/Fall Bows These are the Bows that my daughters dubbed "Jack" bows... Inspired from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and "Jack Skellington" And just a couple other "Little Cuties"

No comments:

Post a Comment